Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's Party Day

Good Morning Everyone,

Although Lily's birthday was 2 days ago, today is her party with the family here at my house.  This afternoon she is having a spa day with 9 of her friends, how cute is that I really wish I could have gone to the spa.

I have a couple of gift card holders that I made for our 10 year old twin nephews.  Both have a kindle so we got them gift cards for their kindle.  I made the same gift card holder cards using the envelope punch board that I did before.



I used the same paper for each just switched it up a bit to make them a bit different.  As twins I imagine they get a lot of the same things.  But these two are very different little boys, and this Aunt thinks they are so special.
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year, I've decided that I'm going to make all my gift tags starting next week.  I used cut wrapping paper pieces this year, truly not what people expect from a crafter.... So I will work on tags through out the year.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment